Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

XD Japanese are weird

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: XD Japanese are weird   Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:54 pm

The idea I have in mind is simple and yet I think it can be fun if we nurture it.

Two families who have been feuding for millenniums, finally agree to end by a pre-arranged marriage. The families meet and agree that the next child to be born, be they boy, girl, five years apart, shall marry. A good nine months later and the Saitou family has their child, a healthy baby boy. Four years later the Satou family has their child, not wanting the other family to back out on their promise, dress the boy up as a girl from the very beginning. Sending their child to learn at their dance academy along with public school, the Satou family drills it into their sons head that the Saitou son may never find out, not until the two were married. This can go two ways, your character doesn't find out until after they are married and about to *coughsexcough* you know >.> do the naughty or he can find out sooner.

This will start a week before they are to be married. They both know of the other, and talk only when necessary. Before you guys go "*gasp* Wtf?" O.O wait you'll do that anyway, but this is an actual tradition in some Japanese families. the family takes the male children and forces them to cross dress, thinking it'll improve their dancing skills.

This doesn't have to be anything more than G to PG-13 or it can be as mature as you like. If you like the idea, then please message me here or PM me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: XD Japanese are weird   Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:17 am

I likes it!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irrui

PostSubject: Re: XD Japanese are weird   Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:48 am

XD Awesome, do you mind if i play the "female" one? And do you have any question?
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: XD Japanese are weird   Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:25 am

Sure that works... So I guess that makes me an abusive guy and a best friend?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irrui

PostSubject: Re: XD Japanese are weird   Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:01 pm

He doesn't have to be abusive XD and he doesn't really have to be a best friend. The two know of the other and speak to each other occasionally.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: XD Japanese are weird   Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Ok then I am confused... Please explain more?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irrui

PostSubject: Re: XD Japanese are weird   Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Okay, my character has to dress as a girl and hates it. His parents have forced it on him since he was born. Your character is his finance.
Your character doesn't have to be an ass. He can be nice. Irritated by the fact that he's being forced to marry someone and a bit withdrawn, but you don't have to make him mean unless you want too.
Since each character knows of the other and they attend the same school, they talk when they run into each other and it requires talking.
Now, your character can either:
A.) find out that my character is actually a guy before their wedding night
or
B.) find out when they're about to have sex

Since same-sex marriage isn't legal in Japan, while the Japanese don't think it's a mental illness anymore there is still pressure for those who come out as gay. So I was thinking that they go to Nepal, Canada, or somewhere where same-sex marriage is legal and then move back to Japan.

We would probably have to have my charrie keep pretending to be a girl, even if cross-dressing is a hobby most Asians seem to have.

Back to your charrie.

Again he can be as mean or as nice as you want him to be. He should probably get a bit ticked that he got tricked into marrying a guy, and depending on which way you want him to find out, it would either be to late or he could tell his parents and then fall in love as he ends up getting to know my charrie.

Anything else?
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: XD Japanese are weird   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Alright... I like it and totally understand!

I want him to find out like right as they are going to have sex... Like take things slow so my charrie can fall in love with yours and then decide if he likes the male or not!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rachelle11

Credits : 36

PostSubject: Re: XD Japanese are weird   Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:44 pm

Hello (Sorry to intrude)

I know this RP isn't met to be mean or anything, but I think it is. I am Japanese, so... yeah. If you're in my perspective, it'll seem mean. But, I know this isn't meant to be mean in the first place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irrui

PostSubject: Re: XD Japanese are weird   Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:50 pm

O.O I wasn't meaning to offend anyone, and I didn't know you were Japanese. You'll also understand I like Japanese culture. While I''m not overly familiar with it, I'm not discriminating it either. This seemed like a fun idea to play out, and I had heard read Japanese story similar to this one. I'm sorry for offending you. It wasn't my intention, and I hope you'll forgive my ignorance of your culture.
Back to top Go down
Rachelle11

Credits : 36

PostSubject: Re: XD Japanese are weird   Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:53 pm

That's alright. Like I stated before, I know this wasn't meant to be offensive in anyway. In fact, I would be happy to take part in it if Dark wasn't already doing so. Anyway, I'll leave you to your ideas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XD Japanese are weird   

Back to top Go down

XD Japanese are weird
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1